Key Insights From:
Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples: Third Edition
- Your unconscious mind sees a romantic relationship as an opportunity to mend childhood hurts.
- Learning the ins and outs of your partner’s story will alter your mindset from critical to curious and compassionate.
- The journey towards greater self-awareness is difficult but vital if your goal is to get the love you want.
- Being with someone like your parents brings romance and tension, but love grows where partners commit to healing each other’s childhood hurts.
- Create a sacred space in your relationship that’s free of negativity and full of consistent affirmation.