Key Insights From:
Jesus Among Other Gods: The Absolute Claims of the Christian Message
Audio Available | 10 Minute Read
Published: Feb 8, 2002
- Western and Eastern approaches to Jesus and spirituality miss the mark, but for different reasons.
- Jesus’ home was in heaven, even as he dwelt on earth.
- The greatest proof of Jesus’ uniqueness was his claim that the temple, once torn down, would be rebuilt in three day’s time.
- It’s in gardens where people fall short and Jesus comes through for us.
- Ravi went from despairing and suicidal to a life full of passion and love—a change he attributes to Jesus’ presence in his life.