9 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles
- The core of the spiritual journey is leaving fear and returning to love.
- Fear is at the root of all our problems; it creates personal hells rather than freedom.
- Our image of God as judgmental and angry is not accurate, but a projection of our own self-hatred.
- The perfect you already exists—it’s just a matter of uncovering what’s there through love.
- The mind of Christ is an expression to describe the deep, shared memory of humanity.
- Modern psychology’s use of the of word “ego” differs from the meaning of the original Greek.
- Our culture tells us that surrender is weak and embarrassing, but it requires strength to acknowledge limitations.