Key Insights From:
Astrophysics for People in a Hurry
Audio Available | 8 Minute Read
- The greatest story ever told is the universe coming into being and the emergence of organisms that can contemplate it.
- Even more interesting than galaxies themselves is what’s going on in the space between them.
- Dwarf galaxies are easy to miss, but far more common than large galaxies.
- Dark matter is a mystery that has had astrophysicists stumped for almost a century.
- Hydrogen, helium, and lithium account for almost all the matter in the universe.
- Not only are we part of the universe, but the universe is part of us.