Key Insights From:
Beyond Earthbound Dreams
Audio Available | 9 Minute Read
- We are not doomed to choose between the vulnerability of dreams and the safety of killing our desires.
- For Jesus’ audience, the word for “poor in spirit” would have evoked images of a destitute beggar reliant on another’s kindness for survival.
- It’s easier to deny death’s inevitability than to accept God’s deliverance from it.
- It’s better to be possessed by the greatest power of the universe than to grab for what little power you can.
- Jesus has invited us to the biggest party in the universe, but he insists we wear the outfit he supplies instead of our own.