8 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
Stealing from God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case
By Frank Turek
- Life is unlivable without the law of causality, but atheists will throw it away before admitting the universe needed a cause.
- It takes a lot of faith to cling to rationalism if the only thing propping it up is consensus.
- If there’s just one instance of objective morality, God exists.
- Atheists can’t slap God in the face without sitting in his lap.
- It’s not the theists but the atheists who have something to fear from science.