9 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence
- The impact of psychedelic substances is far more extensive than most would guess.
- Unbeknownst to most people, there has been a quiet, but earnest renaissance of research into psychedelics.
- Modern neuroscience reveals that “mind expansion” is more than a 1960s cliché.
- Results for anxiety, addiction, and depression treatments have been small in scale but show great promise.
- The future of psychedelics is bright, but remains uncertain.