11 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
By Susan Cain
- The United States has been obsessed with self-help for centuries—it’s the ideals that have changed over time.
- If Lincoln epitomized the Culture of Character, then Tony Robbins epitomizes the Culture of Personality.
- At Harvard Business School, introverts are nowhere to be seen.
- Introverts and extroverts process dopamine differently.
- Raising kids to value their introversion in a culture that does not is challenging but far from impossible.