Key Insights From:
Audio Available | 9 Minute Read
Published: Oct 18, 2010
- Space and Time are not abstract concepts, but useful measurements.
- The special theory of relativity has shown the fundamental relationship between mass and energy.
- Special relativity led to the general theory of relativity.
- Alongside space and time, the assumptions of geometry had to be revised.
- Relativity revises our cosmological model.
- The theory of relativity ultimately informs us that our universe is finite.