Key Insights From:
Storm in a Teacup
Audio Available | 12 Minute Read
Published: Jan 10, 2017
- Popping popcorn is a perfect opportunity to see physics on display.
- Gravity is the invisible pull that keeps us grounded.
- Even though most particles are small, they have a big impact.
- If you want to see time in relation to speed, just look at the life of a snail.
- The waves of the ocean illustrate a variety of other waves that influence human lives.
- The North and South Poles provide the magnetism that keeps the Earth spinning on its axis.
- The connection of our three life support systems (the human body, planet Earth, and our civilization) enables humanity to flourish.