Key Insights From:
The Grand Design
Audio Available | 8 Minute Read
- Science—not philosophy—provides answers to life’s biggest questions.
- The physicist’s dream of a single theory of everything is unlikely to be realized.
- The Big Bang theory is an important, misunderstood scientific milestone.
- We’re not as special as we thought—there are likely other inhabitable planets in other galaxies and universes.
- Scientific determinism is true, but free will remains a useful fiction.
- The law of gravity explains why there is something rather than nothing.