Key Insights From:
21 Lessons for the 21st Century
- People are experiencing intense disorientation between a lackluster liberal democracy and disruptive technologies.
- It’s not Big Brother but Big Data that you should be wondering about.
- Because human beings have bodies, social media is not a substitute for genuine community.
- Belief systems whose members are forthright about past moral failings will have the greatest influence in the twenty-first century.
- Justice has become an increasingly complicated matter in the twenty-first century.
- The question we need to ask is not about what life means but how we can reduce suffering in the world.