Key Insights From:
Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
By James Clear
- By harnessing the power of one percent gains, British Cycling went from joke to juggernaut in less than a decade.
- You won’t get breakthroughs without first traversing the Plateau of Latent Potential.
- Results have nothing to do with goals and everything to do with systems.
- Habits are more about becoming someone than having something.
- All your habits run on loops; understand the loops and you will start to make sense of your habits.
- If you want to develop a new habit, make it obvious, attractive, easy, and satisfying.