Key Insights From:
Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life
- Boundaries show us who we are and what belongs to us.
- Boundaries help us in our relationships with family, spouses, kids, friends—even God.
- Boundaries malfunction in four different ways.
- When we don’t learn boundary creation early in life, it becomes harder (but not impossible) to create boundaries later in life.
- Regaining contact with the realities of relationships helps us know where to place our boundaries.
- New boundaries will generate tensions within you and with others.