9 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
- Emotions are part of our everyday experience, which means it’s vital to understand them.
- The four components of emotional intelligence are self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management.
- New decision-making patterns form new pathways in your brain.
- Self-awareness is the gradual process of knowing who you truly are and how you operate.
- Self-management is about more than just keeping emotions bottled.
- Social awareness requires we resist the impulse to turn inward.
- Meaningful relationships take time, energy and emotional intelligence to navigate, but they’re worth it.