Key Insights From:
Everybody, Always: Becoming Love in a World Full of Setbacks and Difficult People
By Bob Goff
- Love is not merely something we affirm, but an identity that we should desire to embody.
- People don’t want to be told what they should do; they want to be reminded of who they are.
- Deep friendships can grow one three-minute conversation at a time.
- Our limits are not determined by what we don’t have but by what we don’t use.
- Acts of bravery are expressed in a variety of ways, and their potential to change the world should not be overlooked.
- We become love as we move from mere agreement with Jesus to embodying his teachings.