Key Insights From:
By J.I. Packer
Audio Available | 10 Minute Read
- Far from theoretical or irrelevant, theology is immensely practical.
- The distinction between knowing God and merely knowing about him is critical.
- The chief end for which we were created is to know God.
- The Incarnation is the grandest mystery and biggest stumbling block for the thoughtful objector.
- Losing sight of God’s majesty makes our trust brittle and our praise self-centered.
- Our modern sensibilities often inhibit a proper understanding of grace.
- Christ’s sacrifice was unlike any other in history because God himself became the sacrifice.