11 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
- Christianity offers the thrill of adventure and the comfort of a welcome home simultaneously.
- For most of our history, the existence of evil was taken for granted; its existence is now up for debate.
- It’s not the overly imaginative, but those with an underdeveloped imagination who are most vulnerable to insanity.
- More dangerous than the vices that have been unleashed in the modern era are the virtues.
- Orthodoxy is not stale, but vivifying, a story of narrowly avoiding trite heresies at every turn.
- Christianity’s plausibility shows up in the very same arguments agnostics use to rule it out.