9 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy
- There’s no cure-all for dealing with grief, but framing the experience helps us walk through it with courage.
- Belief that a tragedy is completely your fault, that it will last forever, or that everything left is now meaningless will hinder your recovery.
- The Platinum Rule of Friendship is to treat others they way they would want to be treated.
- Nietzsche beat psychologists to the punch with his resilience-building insights.
- Guilt is a common reaction when the aggrieved begin to enjoy activities again.
- It is important to build resilience as an individual, but we must build it within our communities, too.