8 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
Signature in the Cell: DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design
- Intelligent design and creationism are not the same thing.
- Continued discoveries make it increasingly difficult for Darwinists to describe life without using metaphors that imply intelligence and purpose.
- Unlike matter and energy, information suggests consciousness.
- The mainstream scientific community relies on circular reasoning to discredit the theory of intelligent design.
- The intelligent design hypothesis meets the criteria of “science”—particularly historical science.