11 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
Strength to Love
- The complete human is a combination of tough-mindedness and tenderheartedness.
- Loving your enemy means looking for opportunities to build friendship and understanding instead of chances to humiliate him.
- Christianity and Communism are fundamentally incompatible.
- A culture that believes that bigger is better is terrified of standing for minority opinion and unpopular causes.
- Our goal isn’t to rid ourselves of fear but to master it.