Key Insights From:
Stuff You Should Know: An Incomplete Compendium of Mostly Interesting Things
- A global pandemic has impacted facial hair trends.
- Years or even decades of attention go into the traditional Mexican beverage mezcal—only for the stuff to be guzzled in moments by college kids.
- We might not be too far away from the world’s first trillionaire.
- There isn’t strong scientific evidence for the effectiveness of well witching, but it has been a practice around the world for millennia.
- It was spelled “doughnuts” well before Dunkin’ popularized the shorter “donuts.”