11 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
The Doors of the Sea: Where Was God in the Tsunami?
- In moments of tragedy, when words fall short, it’s probably best that we fall silent.
- The responses of skeptics to tragedy are sometimes more Christian than Christians’ responses.
- Not all arguments against God are created equal.
- The strongest argument against God’s goodness was made by a devoted Christian.
- Calvinism’s pre-determinism complicates the problem of evil by insisting that God is evil’s author.