Key Insights From:
The Future Is Asian
By Parag Khanna
- In terms of trade, population, and influence, Asia is a force to be reckoned with once again.
- The Silk Road is coming back, and over 60 countries across Afro-Eurasia are on board with it.
- We need to start seeing the world through Asian eyes, because Asianization is coming whether the West likes it or not.
- Asia—not China—will shape the twenty-first century.
- Asia’s ascendency is not unprecedented. It is a return to how things were for most of human history.
- In Asia, there’s a growing cooperation of civilizations rather than a clash.