Key Insights From:
The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great
By Ben Shapiro
- Two great mysteries need explanations: How things ever got this good and why we’re throwing it all away now.
- The United States is tearing itself apart and the popular explanations miss the reason why.
- The best explanation for the anger and divisions is the rejection of the Judeo-Christian and Greek foundations on which Western civilization rests.
- We have bastardized the idea of happiness and the pursuit thereof.
- Democracy can’t be passively ingested by the next generation, but must be preserved and thoughtfully passed on.