10 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery
- The origins of the Enneagram are both ancient and unknown.
- We get the word personality from the Greek word for “mask.”
- The Enneagram consists of nine types—each driven by a unique core desire and core fear.
- Each type has different pathways to healing, but they all require courage and patience in the process.
- Our type usually reveals our biggest deficit, but it’s also the area where God brings the deepest transformation.