Key Insights From:
The Things You Can See Only When You Slow Down
By Haemin Sunim
- Rest brings clarity to our problems in a way that analyzing or suppressing them does not.
- Trying to control your feelings will leave you feeling out of control.
- Harmony is more important than winning arguments.
- Forgiveness brings you freedom and compassion for the wrongdoer.
- Love—even love lost—strengthens us.
- It is toilsome to fret over the future and the opinions of others.
- Learn from other faiths instead of feeling threatened by them.