8 Minute Read Audio Available
- Growing up in Queens, New York, shaped Trump far more than Manhattan did.
- Trump is a proud entrepreneur, not a book-schooled academic.
- Trump is a man who buys real estate and builds structures; he is not a financier.
- Trump is a nuts-and-bolts pragmatist, not an ideologue.
- Trump’s shrewd use of the media helped him tap into a dissatisfied, distrustful electorate.
- As a businessman, Trump will apply business principles to improve the US economy in areas of trade, taxes, and bureaucratic waste.
- The most important job the Commander-In-Chief faces is to ensure the safety of all American citizens, at home and abroad.
- New deals that guarantee global competitiveness and eliminate waste at home would be a boon to the Trump presidency.
- Successfully repealing Obamacare and replacing it with a viable private sector healthcare system is a must if Trump hopes to be remembered well.