Key Insights From:
What to Expect When You’re Expecting
- There are numerous signs you might be pregnant, but the best way to tell is to take a home pregnancy test.
- Cigarettes and weed have to go, caffeine is okay in moderation, and a little bit of wine might be, too.
- Whatever you eat, your baby eats, too.
- Your body starts leaking different fluids toward the end of the term—know the differences and don’t be afraid to call your doctor.
- Do not neglect yourself in your zeal to care for your newborn.
- Not just new mothers, but new fathers can get the baby blues and the male equivalent of PPD.
- Just one month into your pregnancy, your baby has a circulatory system and beating heart the size of a poppy seed.