11 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
The Tech-Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in Its Proper Place
By Andy Crouch
- Not just kids, but many parents are addicted to their devices.
- If we value creativity more than consumption, we need to arrange our homes to reflect that priority.
- Boredom is a very new word and a very recent phenomenon in human history.
- Make the car of place of conversation.
- Singing together as a family promotes unity and creativity.
- The role of the family is, first and foremost, to create an environment where people can learn courage and wisdom.