Key Insights From:
13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do
By Amy Morin
- You will only be as good as your worst habits.
- Mental strength is not stuffing feelings or acting tough, but good self-regulation skills.
- If you keep throwing pity parties, you will eventually run out of guests.
- People don’t have power over you unless you give it to them.
- Mentally strong people learn from mistakes instead of making them over and over.
- Mentally strong people don’t obsess about things they can’t change.