Key Insights From:
A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership
By James Comey
- Ethical leadership is glaringly absent and desperately needed as corruption infiltrates every sector of American society and politics.
- Experiences of struggle and danger have a way of clarifying values and shaping life’s trajectory.
- Mafia leadership and power is driven by no-matter-what loyalty and us-versus-them thinking.
- The ethical leader works to create an environment where standards are high and fear is low.
- Trump’s habitual lying damaged trust and made it hard to work with him.
- Trump’s leadership style is eerily reminiscent of Mafia bosses that Comey routinely prosecuted.
- Comey was fired under dubious circumstances and without a formal conversation with the president.
- Political forest fires can be contained and lead to new and unexpected growth.