Key Insights From:
Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
Audio Available | 14 Minute Read
Published: Apr 3, 2007
- We underestimate the power of the unconscious, and this can get us in trouble.
- Finding key slices of experience to simplify decision-making helped Allies anticipate Nazi maneuvers.
- Experience helps us learn to separate the vital pieces of information from the noise.
- Sometimes less is more, and more is less.
- There are ways to glean the perks of intuitive snap-judgments while also mitigating the costs of unconscious biases.