Key Insights From:
Thinking, Fast and Slow
Audio Available | 9 Minute Read
- Evolution has divided our brain’s functionality into two distinct systems.
- We usually choose the easiest, simplest answer available to us, often ignoring more complex evidence.
- Our ability to recall accurately and predict reliably is often quite flawed, although we don’t acknowledge it.
- Minimizing risk and loss governs our major decisions, especially financial ones.
- When it comes to events, we cherish memories more than experiences.