Key Insights From:
It's Not Always Depression: Working the Change Triangle to Listen to the Body, Discover Core Emotions, and Connect to Your Authentic Self
- The best way to experience healing is to make the implicit explicit, and the explicit experiential.
- Too many people expend all their energy maintaining defenses against their own intense emotions.
- Emotions are neither good nor bad; they simply are.
- We’re all at least a little traumatized.
- The reward for revisiting former selves with compassion and acceptance is a rewired brain and open-heartedness.