Key Insights From:
Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…and Maybe the World
Audio Available | 9 Minute Read
- Start your day with a win by making your bed.
- You will not make it through life by going it alone.
- More important than the size of a man’s biceps is the size of his heart.
- Don’t wait for life to become fair before moving on, or you’ll stay stuck.
- Life is full of challenges, but they will benefit us if we learn from them instead of running from them.
- Stand up to bullies—they only thrive when people are actually intimidated.
- Never quit. Look for hope and share it with others.