Key Insights From:
The Compound Effect
By Darren Hardy
- Your decisions will compound over time to make you the person you want to be or the person you never intended to be.
- It’s less the poor choices in big things than in the small things that you should be worried about.
- Good habits and hard work beat out talent all the time.
- It’s toil on the front end to get life moving, but once it gets started, you’ll find your life getting unexpected boosts.
- Your mind is a glass: increase exposure to clean water and avoid dirty water whenever possible.
- Finding little ways to do “extra” will take your system from good to excellent and unique.