12 Minute Read Audio Available
- Principles help us confront challenges and give meaning to life and work.
- Life is more meaningful when we align ourselves with reality.
- The natural order can help put us in better touch with reality.
- To get what you want out of life, it is important to engage in the 5-step process of personal evolution.
- The ego and blind spots are the most significant obstacles to clear decision-making.
- Open-mindedness sets us free from the pressure of always being right and performing perfectly.
- The ability to distinguish levels of reality is key to maintaining perspective and prioritizing tasks.
- The idea meritocracy is the best approach to decision making, hands down.