10 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
The One Thing
- It is better to go small than to go big.
- You won’t have a success story without the One Thing principle applied.
- Implementing your One Thing means rejecting ingrained cultural assumptions about how success works.
- To find satisfactory answers in life, we need to start asking the right questions.
- The more ambitious your pursuit of an answer, the clearer and more original the answer will be.
- Productivity is the tip of the success iceberg; it must be undergirded by clear Purpose and Priority.
- Inability to deal with uncertainty, maintain healthy habits and surround yourself with encouraging peers will kill productivity.