9 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
The Business of the 21st Century
- The times have changed: we need to drop Industrial Age thinking and embrace Information Age thinking.
- An economy in chaos is the best time for an entrepreneur to create something.
- It doesn’t really matter which rung of the ladder you’re on if the ladder is propped up against the wrong wall.
- Whether you gravitate toward employment, self-employment, business ownership, or investment says a lot about your values and primal mindset.
- There are significant risks in the quadrants most people run to for safety or independence.
- Network marketing is the way of the future.