11 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
Money, Greed, and God: A Christian Case for Free Enterprise
- Even more than it’s maligned, the free market is misunderstood.
- The term “capitalism” that Marx coined is too baggage-laden to try defending.
- The church in Acts 4 emerged from a very particular context and should not be taken as normative.
- Compared to a non-existent Utopia, capitalism definitely falls short.
- Those who use the pie metaphor to explain the have-to-have-not ratios forget that the pie can grow.
- Wealth is not the problem—poverty is.