Key Insights From:
Measure What Matters: How Google, Bono, and the Gates Foundation Rock the World with OKRs
By John Doerr
- Goals sometimes do more harm than good, but the nature of OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) ensures that goals bring out the best in people and companies.
- Andy Groves was the developer of OKR and the best manager of his generation.
- OKRs helped Google move from a few PCs in a garage to a $700 billion company.
- OKRs help reveal what an organization’s top priorities are.
- OKRs enable us to make the impossible possible.
- Bono’s organization used OKRs to drive social and political change around the world.