14 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- The conventional retirement model we’ve blindly accepted is bunk.
- The path to joining the New Rich involves defining what’s important, eliminating what’s not, automating the menial, and increasing mobility.
- You don’t have to break the rules, but you can make new ones.
- Working for work’s sake is hell; find the tasks worth doing and eliminate the rest.
- Hiring a virtual assistant from a developing country is an affordable way to save time, money, and autonomy.
- For the globally inclined, working remotely allows you to take mini-retirements in exotic places for cheap, enriching your life and saving you money.