10 Minute Read Audio Available
Key Insights From:
Out of the Ashes: Rebuilding American Culture
- To lie does not make us human—it makes us subhuman.
- The church has conformed to the cultural pattern of drab and gaudy art.
- The Christian response to the Sexual Revolution must be rejection—not participation.
- The attempts to blur sexual distinctions have created instability in the family and neighborhoods.
- The joy of creating beautiful things has been stifled by impatience, mass-production and consumerism.
- Play is a lost art in American society.