Key Insights From:
Recessional: The Death of Free Speech and the Cost of a Free Lunch
By David Mamet
- The media has degenerated from a field of great repute to inciting fear and hate for those who disagree with the liberal masses.
- Without a reverence for what we have, and without consequences for our actions, we become complacent, subject to the bullies of our time.
- Liberalism promises community—at the cost of our loyalty, liberty, and children.
- Liberalism blames our history for America’s issues, and demands that we do as well.
- Controlling speech and renaming societal issues is the first step to transforming thought and outlawing freedom of speech.
- The Left uses racism and white guilt to polarize America.
- When encouraging hate wasn’t enough to silence the dissent, the Left turned to fear and panic.