Key Insights From:
Seeing What Others Don’t: The Remarkable Ways We Gain Insights
By Gary Klein
- People and organizations tend to play not to lose instead of playing to win.
- Insights can take different forms, but we all know it when we’ve landed on one.
- We all benefit from insights, but the complacent find them upsetting.
- If you’re serious about insight hunting, don’t put undue pressure or constraints on yourself or your organization.
- Learn to look for connections amidst swirls of ideas, to tolerate contradictions, and to use experience to unearth false assumptions.