Key Insights From:
The Happiness Trap
By Russ Harris
Audio Available | 9 Minute Read
Published: May 7, 2022
- ACT enables you to become more aware of the origins of your thoughts, as well as their usefulness.
- The principles of ACT help to transform mindset and guide us to “psychological flexibility.”
- Our values provide purpose and meaning, and guide us in living.
- Can we simply switch off our feelings or emotions? Not quite.
- Techniques and exercises to help rewire our brains may be as easy as breathing.
- Willingness is a prerequisite for self-awareness and thought adaptation.
- ACT helps us to become one with our thoughts – both good and bad.