Key Insights From:
Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
- There are many ways of assessing a leader, but only one measure is necessary: whether the leader is effective or ineffective.
- The problem is not a bad team, but bad leadership.
- “Cover and Move” is the most fundamental tactic in warfare and business.
- In the face of life’s ever-changing battlefields, you have to determine the top priority and create tasks accordingly.
- You don’t have to be at the top of a pecking order to act as a leader.