Key Insights From:
The Longevity Paradox: How to Die Young at a Ripe Old Age
Audio Available | 10 Minute Read
- Your body is like a condo, and your job as landlord is to make it as hospitable an environment as possible for your gut flora tenants.
- It’s your bacteria—not genetics—that determine your longevity.
- The Mediterranean Diet isn’t as good for you as you thought.
- Before loading up on probiotics, you need to fill your gut with prebiotics.
- Even more important than what you add to your diet is what you remove.
- More than good nutrition, a healthy lifestyle and an attitude of pessimistic optimism will have you feeling young and living long.