Key Insights From:
The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy
Audio Available | 8 Minute Read
- The flashy spendthrift millionaire trope has little in common with the profile of most American millionaires.
- Be a prodigious accumulator of wealth—not an under accumulator of wealth.
- Next-door millionaires live far below their means.
- PAWs and UAWs use their time and energy very differently.
- Parents giving regular financial gifts to adult children damages kids’ productivity more than any other factor.